The best vegan chocolate chip cookies


Hellooooo everyone! And a very happy new year to you! I know we are almost through the first month of 2018, but this is my first blogpost of the year, and its a good one!
Today I am sharing a seriously delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe! These are rich, fluffy, super chocolatey and very decadent! I hope you give these a try!

The best vegan chocolate chip cookies
Makes 9-10
Ingredients
1 cup soft brown sugar
1/2 cup oil (coconut, canola, vegetable- any will do)
1/4 cup soy milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup vegan choc chips
Method
1. Place the brown sugar and oil in a bowl and whisk together, so you get a crumbly consistency.
2. Add the vanilla and milk, and whisk well until fully combined.
3. Add the flour and baking powder, and fold together until you have a thick dough. Then fold in the chocolate chips. If the dough is not thick enough add extra flour.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
5. After 30 minutes take the cookie dough out of the fridge and place spoonfuls onto a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and slightly firm to the touch. Remove and allow to cool

These are the BEST cookies I've had!!


If you ever try any of my recipes, please take photos and share them with me- tag or DM me! I'd love to see how it turns out!!
Instagram- @earthykim

Comments