Raspberry white chocolate muffins

I can't believe this is my 100th post on my blog! What a milestone! I remember creating this blog back in 2015 as a space to share my thoughts, creations, recipes and show how easy vegan cooking can be! While this is still a space for all that, I truly feel like I have come so far in the past 4 years! From being just another foodie blogger (which I guess I still am!) to now getting 1000s of views every month, and have people actually making the recipes I share! It makes me so so happy when I receive messages from you guys, trying out these recipes and loving them! I will continue to share easy, simple, fast and delicious recipes!


Today's recipe is a for a batch of delicious raspberry white chocolate muffins, the best combo! There is nothing like the smell of freshly baked muffins wafting around the house, am I right?! Makes it feel so cozy and homey! While my favourite muffin of all time has to be a classic blueberry muffin, these are a close second! Easy, quick and truly amazing, I guarantee that everyone will love them; friends, family, kids, they won't last long in your house! This recipe is also dairy free and egg free, so are vegan and allergy friendly!

Raspberry white chocolate muffins 
Ingredients 
Makes 12
1 cup soft brown sugar (I do not recommend subbing with white sugar)
1/2 vegetable oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar to white vinegar
1 cup soy milk
1 tsp vanilla

1 cup plain flour
1 cup self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
Method 
1. Start by whisking together all the wet ingredients and the sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add in the flours, baking power and cinnamon and fold together. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in the muffins losing their fluffy texture.
3. Fold in the white chocolate chips, and then the raspberries.
4. Pour batter into silicon muffin moulds, and bake at 180 degrees for 15- 20 minutes or until browned and firm to the touch. Check with a knife to ensure its cooked inside.

There you have it! These are perfect as a light morning or afternoon snack, and are so easy to carry on the go, whether that's for the kids lunches,  or for work, uni or school!
I truly hope you give this recipe a try, if you do be sure to let me know! I love hearing any feedback and seeing your creations! Tag or DM me your photos on Instagram- @Earthykim


Also, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to you, for reading this, for supporting me, for trying out my recipes and for loving and enjoying what I share! I love making content for social media, and things have grown so much in the last 4 years, all thanks to you guys!

Comments