Ginger cookies

I absolutely love anything ginger! Not only it is very healthy and good for the body when used in juices, or curries, but it also has an amazing flavour that is perfect in baking! These ginger cookies are full of flavour, have a great crunch, are not too sweet and are seriously delicious! I really recommend giving this a try, they are my new favourite!


Vegan ginger cookies 
Ingredients 
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oil (I used just vegetable)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup soy milk
1 1/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp ginger powder
2 tbsp crystallised ginger chopped
Method
1. Start by placing the sugar and oil in a bowl and whisk together. Then add the vanilla and soy milk and whisk.
2. Place in the rest of the ingredients and fold together to combine. Place the batter in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. After the 15 minutes are up, remove the cookies and place tablespoonfuls on a baking tray lined with baking paper or a silicon baking mat (highly recommend getting one).
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, less if you want a soft cookie or more if you want a crunchy cookie!

There you have it! These are so super easy, perfect for the autumn season (in NZ anyways!), and I'm sure your family and friends will love them!
I have so many different cookie recipes on my blog, so be sure to check them out! From classic chocolate chip cookies, to protein cookies to chocolate filled cookies! All vegan, all take less than 15 minutes to prepare, and all super yummy!

If you ever give any of the recipes from my blog a try, be sure to let me know! i absolutely love seeing how they turn out! Tag or DM me on Instagram - @earthykim 

Comments