Vegan Eats in Amsterdam

Hey Guys!! Since I have been travelling for the last month and a half, I have visited many new countries and tried countless new vegan places! So I'm starting a 3 part blogpost- where I will be sharing my most favourite vegan eats in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona!

Today I am going to share some of my favourite vegan eats in Amsterdam!
The Netherlands is probably one of my favourite countries, and Amsterdam is the most vibrant and amazing city I've ever visited, seriously, I want to live there one day! There is such a huge variety of vegan/vegetarian places in Amsterdam, and unfortunately I managed to only visit a few (more reason to go back right!)


1.Vegan Junk Food Bar

This place is a MUST visit if you're ever in Amsterdam, located just 10-15minutes from The Rijks Museum and the Van Gogh Museum, its a perfect place to eat at after seeing the museums. They serve everything from Burgers, loaded fries, bitterballen, "chicken" nuggets, ice cream and moreeee! I took  my non-vegan friend here and she truly loved it!
I highly recommend the loaded fries and the Original VJFB burger! However the portions are pretty large, so don't go overboard with excitement, or you'll end up in a food coma, like me!



   2. VegaBond

This is another one of my favourites in Amsterdam! Vegabond serves more healthy based vegan food, however also sells the best donuts! This place is also awesome because its a cafe + a food store, so you can purchase all you vegan food needs too! I went here twice because I loved it so so much!
Located near the Anne Frank House, so fuel up here before waiting in the insanely long line!













 3. Jacketz 

Loaded jacket potatoes, what more could you want! There are 2 awesome vegan options here, unfortunately I only got to try one! A deliciously huge jacket potato stuffed with healthy goodness! This place is awesome as it is very healthy, so get in some vitamins and nutrients, while still consuming all the junky food! They are also super generous with their servings and toppings!


4. Maoz vegetarian

A chain vegetarian takeaway joint, this place is awesome if you want a filling bite on the go! I loved it because you can fill up the pita yourself, so load on all the veggies! They also serve one of the best falafels I've ever had!


5. Koffie Ende Koeck

Located a short bus ride from central Amsterdam, this place is a must visit to get out of the bustling city centre! I didn't get a chance to sample a variety of the menu, however they make some mean as cake! Take your food and sit down by the canal, it's so peaceful and relaxing!

6. Bagels & Beans

A chain food joint, that serves a huge variety of bagel toppings, and many vegan options too! This place is conveniently located throughout the Netherlands, with many spots in Amsterdam. I got to try 2 bagels on different occasions- the bananas & maple syrup bagel (which I have no photo for), and the Dutch Weed Burger (its seaweed, don't worry!). Both were so so yum, and satisfying! Affordable and delicious options here!

I visited a few other vegan friendly spots that I don't have any photo evidence off, but they also serve yummy vegan food- H/EARTH- for some mean as vegan tiramisu, Restaurant Golden Temple, and Mediamatic.
Thanks for tuning in guys! There will be 2 more vegan eats blogposts coming up, from my travels in Paris and Barcelona!
Instagram- @earthykim

Comments