Peanut butter stuffed chocolate cookies


All I have to say about this recipe is, WOW! These turned out so so amazingly good and I'm so happy because chocolate and peanut butter is probably the best combination ever, am I right, or am I right!!?

If you too are a chocolate and peanut butter addict, you will 100% love these cookies, they are just so soft, gooey, creamy and delicious! I really hope you give these a try, and I'm sure they'll be a crowd favourite!

Peanut butter stuffed chocolate cookies
Ingredients
1/2 cup softened peanut butter
1/3 cup icing sugar

1/3 cup softened vegan butter
1 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups flour + extra
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond milk
Method
1. Start by making the peanut butter balls: Mix together the peanut butter and icing sugar until you have a thick dough. Roll into small balls (size is fully dependent on what you prefer). Place on a plate and place in the fridge.
2. Next move onto the cookies: cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy and thick. Then add the vanilla and almond and mix together. Next add the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and fold together to fully combine. The cookie dough should be thick and creamy. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. After the 30 minutes is up, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C, and take the cookie dough and peanut butter balls out of the fridge.
4. Taking tablespoonful mixtures, add a peanut butter ball to the dough and fold the dough over to completely cover the ball. Place on a sheet of baking paper, and repeat with the rest of the peanut butter balls, until all the dough is used.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies are firm to the touch.
6. Remove, all to cool for 15 minutes and devour!!


So super easy to make! I recommend warming the cookies up in the microwave for 10 seconds before eating, as they do taste a lot better when they are heated up! I really hope you give this recipe a go, check out my recipe for Peanut butter stuffed cookies if you want a no chocolate option!

Be sure to let me know if you decide to give this recipe a go! I love hearing your feedback, tag or DM me on Instagram @earthykim, if you have any questions, suggestions or any other enquiries (including collaborations), feel free to DM me on Instagram, or email me (contact form located at the bottom of this page!)

Comments